eLearnCommerce enables you to create an Online Certificate & Diploma Program using the native Drag & Drop Certificates.
You can award your students with a Certificate of Completion for the Courses they’ve completed on your eLearnCommerce Platform.
Learning is, in essence, a conquest.
A Certificate of Completion is a tangible marker at the end of the Learning Journey that confirms…for all to see…Yesss, I’ve made it!
It sort of Seals the Deal.
In Learning, there is nothing more rewarding than being awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Getting the Certification or reaching Status “Certified” for many human beings can often be the main motivation to embark on a Learning Journey in the first place.
The desire to live or relive a rewarding experience is a huge motivator for us human beings and it is an essential part of a well-designed Learning Journey.
Some other benefits of earning a certificate are:
- Professional requirement – Learners who have passed a certification exam or series of exams can be presumed to have acquired specific knowledge.
- Personal Goal – Learners earn a new certification for professional recognition or personal achievement.
- Staying Current – Earning a Certification will demonstrate that a Learner has achieved what few have done up to that point: become certified on a new product or service.
- Certification renewal and retention – Professionals may have a requirement by their respective certification bodies to recertify every two to three years.
- Partner Programs – Professionals might be required to be certified to maintain a current partner level or if they want to pursue a higher partner level.
- Professional Credibility – Earning a certification will provide immediate professional credibility.
- Networking opportunities – Once certified professionals join a unique group of certified and skilled professionals.
- Promotions – To move into a better, higher-paying job there is no better way to show this than to earn a new certification.
- Job Retention – Earning a certification demonstrates a determination to enhance ones’ skill set and knowledge which benefits both employer and employee.
- Getting Hired – A differentiator against the competition a certificate can make all the difference when applying for a new position or when acquiring a new client.
The other great thing is that Learners will share and display their accomplishments, rewards, and certificates in their social circle which raises awareness for your educational brand.
With eLearnCommerce you get a number of features you can use to create a professional Online Certificate and Diploma Program.
All the best
CEO – eLearnCommerce