While we firmly believe in and stand behind our plugins and products 100%, we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes your website and/or system unusable, we will be happy to consider a refund.
Please give us the benefits of the doubt first.
Before you submit your refund request, we ask that you submit a support request and reach out to our support team first. After all, access to our highly skilled, responsive and friendly support team is part of what you paid for.
Maybe you installed our plugins and they did not work as you expected. Or, perhaps you’ve used the eLearnCommerce and realized they are not what you wanted or expected whatsoever. Things happen, we understand.
That’s why we put a lot of effort to describe and explain how our plugins work in as much detail as possible in our documentation.
That’s why we offer advanced implementation support in our support group in which highly skilled eLearning Platform developers will be able to help you master any kind of challenge you face during the implementation process.
That’s why we offer you a Free 1:1 Tech-Stack Clarity zoom call during which we’re able to help and assist you in getting clear which tools and plugins to combine to build your eLearnCommerce Platform and have it do exactly what you need it to do.
In case you are facing any issues with our products, we ask you first to submit a support request to clarify all the issues and concerns you might have.
To prevent abuse of our refund policy, we cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you.
If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will be more than happy to provide you with a full refund. Once again, before requesting a refund, please always send us a support request first. If you do not allow our refund process, we reserve the right to reject your refund request.
Refund Policy after Purchase
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions:
- - Your request is within the first 30 days of purchase of eLearnCommerce or 14 days for other plugins and extensions. After this period, no refunds will be granted.
- - Plugins and products sold at discounted prices are not eligible for refunds.
- - Your issue comes from not being able to install the plugins properly or get the plugins to perform its basic functions as advertised.
- - You have contacted and attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team or have explained why the plugins will not work for you.
- -> The underlying issues that cause our plugin not to work properly are usually (conflicts with) your 3rd-party plugins, themes, your WordPress install, and/or hosting configurations. That’s why if you do not attempt to contact and resolve the issue(s) with our support team first, we reserve the right to reject your refund request.
- -> We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve eLearnCommerce and all plugins, Addon and extensions in the future.
- -> Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- -> As long as our plugins work the way they should, we are under no obligation to provide a refund in the following situations:
- - You don’t want the plugin after downloading it;
- - The plugin did not meet your expectations;
- - You simply change your mind;
- - You bought the plugin by mistake;
- - You do not have sufficient expertise to use the plugin;
- - You ask for goodwill;
- - You did not even try to set it up.
- Refunds do not apply to product upgrades, promotional offers and annual renewals.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugins from your site(s) if a refund is granted.
Policy for Annual Renewals and Automatic Payments
Our pricing plans are either subscription-based or lifetime. That is to say, all of our Plugins and its Extensions and Addons require annual renewal of subscriptions if you purchased a subscription-based license, Lifetime licenses require no annual renewal as they’re valid for Life.
If you bought a subscription based License you can choose whether to renew your subscription or not. We always suggest keeping and renewing your subscription because we are always improving our products and plugins and releasing new features, compatibility and security updates often.
A valid subscription license is required for receiving continuous updates.
If you do not cancel automatic payments from your account, it will:
- Renew the subscription after one year
- Charge your Credit Card automatically
We do not refund auto-renewal payments for any plugins. So, please make sure to cancel automatic payments after purchasing if you do not want to renew your license after one year.
Acceptance of Our Refund Policy
When you are purchasing any of our plugins and extensions, you indicate that you have read this refund policy thoroughly, and so, fully accept the terms of our refund policy.
We ask you not to make any purchases with us if you do not agree with our terms and conditions in general and this refund policy in particular. All refund requests must be submitted using the refund form located here.
We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded. To submit a refund request, please submit a support request and we will reply within 3 working days. Refund requests make take up to 15 days to process.
Updates to Our Refund Policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and takes effect immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is an integral part of our terms and conditions and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
Last Update: November 2019